Who needs a whole bag full of instruments just to do some debugging? Why can’t your logic analyzer and your DSO be the same box? Well this new tool from Link instruments solves that problem. The MSO-28 is a 2GSa/s oscilloscope as well as a 200MSa/s logic analyzer. This combination does more than save space, though, because with all ten channels being sampled during the same clock you get accurate time correlation between logic and o-scope events. All channels on the instrument can be viewed simultaneously using the included software. Simply plug in the device, install the drivers and you’re ready to do some serious troubleshooting. Also, at just 2.5oz, it’s small and light enough to pack in your laptop case or tool bag.
The MSO-28 offers several different triggering options including adjustable rising and falling edge triggers, pulse width, logic triggers, even I2C and SPI trigger words. Also, because of the large buffer size and quick processor in the MSO-28, the speed of your computer won’t significantly effect the performance of your instrument.
Dimensions: 4.0″ x 2.4″ x 0.8″ (102mm x 61mm x 20mm)
- Advanced Triggering: Multiple Oscilloscope Triggers, Logic Trigger Words, I2C and SPI
- High Speed Sampling: 200MSa single shot sample rate and 60MHz bandwidth
- Display and decode SPI and I2C serial bus protocols as well as trigger on them.
- FFT Spectrum Analyzer
- Small and Lightweight
- USB Powered
- MSO-28 Oscilloscope Logic Analyzer
- Software and Drivers CD
- x1/x10 Oscilloscope Probes with Test Hook Attachments
- 8- Pin Wiring Harness
- EZ Hook Test Probes
- USB mini-B Cable