Getting started with electronics has never been easier. The Base Kit is perfect for kids and younger makers to begin inventing with electronics in seconds. Bits snap together with magnets, so it’s impossible to make a mistake. Your kids [and you!] can learn the basics of electronics, explore STEAM/STEM principles, form the foundations of critical thinking, or just have fun with blinking, buzzing creations. No soldering, wiring or programming required.
At littleBits, we believe we need to create the next generation of problem-solvers and interventions need to occur early. The time is ripe to create the building block of the 21st century and to empower everyone to be an inventor.
- Over 150,000 possible circuit combinations
- Includes instruction book with 8 projects and hundreds more online
- Kit includes 10 modules including favorites like DC motor, buzzer, dimmer, light sensor, and more
- Create popular projects like a Pizza Box Phonograph, Drink Mixer, Art Bot, Star Chart, and many more!
- Master the kit and add new modules when you’re ready, each kit will work with every other littleBits module we make